Adolix Wallpaper Changer is a free software application from the Themes & Wallpaper subcategory, part of the Desktop category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-03-17. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
Adolix Wallpaper Changer is free wallpaper changer software that will help you configure your desktop wallpaper easily. With this freeware background changer you can use all your favorite images as wallpapers. Adolix Wallpaper Changer supports many file types like JPG, GIF, PNG, and BMP. Our free wallpaper changer and randomizer has a simple and intuitive control panel to customize your desktop wallpaper conveniently, full context-sensitive help, and many more... Why pay for something that does the same? Use Adolix Wallpaper Changer as much as you want. All we want is your feedback.
* User friendly interface with full context-sensitive help and comprehensive help file.
* Create play lists of your favorite wallpapers and customize them as you like.
* Extensive supports for all popular graphics formats: BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, PCX, TGA, TIF and WMF.
* You can program the wallpaper to change automatically after a specified time period (e.g. every 5 minutes).
* You can use different background color for each wallpaper.
* Schedule option that saves precious time
* Fit to screen and auto fit position options for the wallpaper.
* Animate Adolix Wallpaper Changer tray icon
Adolix Wallpaper Changer (version 2.2) has a file size of 3.38 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 186 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.